1. Information We Obtain
In connection with your use of the Services, you may provide personal information to us in various ways. The types of personal information we obtain include:
- contact information (such as name, email address, shipping address, postal code, telephone number);
- user generated content related to product reviews, comments, questions and answers;
- Country/region and language preference based on mobile device settings and/or IP;
- IP address, device, operating system, and browser information that we detect.
You are not required to provide this information but, if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to offer you certain Services and related features.
2. How We Use The Information We Obtain
We will use the information we obtain through the Services as needed to fulfill our contractual obligation to provide you with the products and services you request, to deliver products ordered.
We also will use the information we obtain through the Services if we have a legitimate interest to do so, including to support the following functions and activities:
- processing claims in connection with our products and services, and keeping you informed about the status of your order;
- marketing our products to you and providing you with promotions, including special deals, coupons, discounts and chances to win contests;
- responding to your requests and inquiries and providing customer support;
- operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new services; enhancing and improving our Services; managing our communications; analyzing our user base and Services; performing data analytics and market research; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- protecting against, identifying and preventing fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities;
- communicating with you about changes to our policies.
We also may use the information we obtain in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection or otherwise with your consent.
3. Information Sharing
We also may disclose information about you: (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; (6) in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation); or (7) otherwise with your consent.
4. Data Transfers
5. Your Rights And Choices
To the extent provided by applicable law, you may: (1) request access to the personal information we maintain about you; (2) request that we update, correct, amend, or erase your information; or (3) request the restriction of our use of your personal information, by contacting us as specified in the 11. How to Contact Us section below.
If you are located in the EEA, to the extent provided by applicable law, you also may object to the use of your personal information in certain situations in which we use that information based on our legitimate interests, as described above. In addition, to the extent provided by applicable law, you may receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, your personal information you have provided to us based on your consent or a contract to which you are party. You have the right to have this information transmitted to another company, where it is technically feasible. To exercise these rights, please contact us as specified in the 11. How to Contact Us section below.
Depending on your location, you may have the right to file a complaint with a privacy regulator if you are not satisfied with our response.
6. Other Online Services And Third-Party Features
Our Services may provide links to other online services and websites for your convenience and information, and may include third-party features such as apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins. These services, websites, and third-party features may operate independently from us. The privacy practices of these third parties, including details on the information they may collect about you, are subject to the privacy statements of these parties, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked online services or third-party features are not owned or controlled by us, sHierba is not responsible for these third parties’ information practices.
7. Retention Of Personal Information
To the extent required by applicable law, we will retain your personal information for the duration of our relationship, plus a reasonable period to comply with the applicable statute of limitations or if otherwise required under applicable law.
8. How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect personal information we obtain through the Services against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
9. Children’s Personal Information
11. How To Contact Us
The Altai Territory
74 Vasilyeva Street
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal information is Sachera-Med, LLC.